Well it has certainly been a while since I last used my blog but here we are again..Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and have had a good start to 2018.
2017 you were good and awful to me but you taught me so much and made me grow so much as a person, here are 17 things 2017 taught me.
- No matter how dark times get they will always get better, even if it takes a long time.
- You feel so much better about yourself if you start to learn to love yourself.
- Travel is good for the soul.
- Appreciate your loved ones because you never know when will be the last time you see them.
- Be kind.
- Do things because you want too not because someone else wants you to do them.
- Don’t overthink or worry so much, most of the time you’re doing just fine.
- Don’t rush things, most of the best things can take time.
- Forgive yourself.
- Follow your gut, most of the time your gut is right.
- Self love isn’t selfish.
- It’s okay to not be okay.
- Open up more, don’t create walls and push people away. Talking helps, a lot.
- If you want to quit a job, or start something new..Just do it, don’t listen to what other people have to say. If it make’s you happy then do it.
- You’re a hell of a lot stronger than you think.
- Don’t be afraid of the unknown, some of the best things come when we push past the fear.
- Live in the moment, take pictures everyday, take time away from your phone and laptop, go outside, breathe in the fresh air, feel, love, live.