There’s nothing I like more than spending my Sunday’s in my pyjamas curled up with a good book or film, eating nothing but rubbish and not having to worry about doing anything all day. But I now have to make the most of my chilled out, laid back Sunday’s as I only get my weekends off every-other week so I have to compromise my skin care routine, and my not doing anything to actually get stuff done and do my skin whatever day I have time to, I also spend a lot of my Sunday’s off traveling back from my boyfriends which takes around an hour to an hour and a half, but I enjoy driving, I love blasting my music and singing my heart out as I cruise along the dual carriage way without a care in the world.
Here are a few of my tips to really relax on Sunday:
- Put on your favourite pyjamas, grab some junk food, close all the curtains and put on your fairy lights and settle down with a good book or a film.
- Have a complete pamper day, take a bubble bath, use a facemask and hair mask, paint your nails.
- Do some yoga or meditation or even just lay in bed and put on a relaxing playlist.
- If you don’t like to sit around doing nothing all day, go for a walk, explore new places in your town/city.
- Make a to-do list for the week, and write down what goals you want to accomplish that week (they could be anything from drinking 2 bottles of water to finally booking that holiday you’ve been wanting to go on)
- Spend it with your family and your loved ones.
That’s all from me this week, I hope you all have a good Sunday and have a great start to the week tomorrow!